DSC_0132DSC_0171DSC_0161

There is nothing better in the world than traveling, discovering and exploring new beautiful places. Seeing something new for the first time fills me up with joy and gives me energy. Usually when I thing about traveling and discovering new places I think about a long plain ride. Long hours on the plain mean that it’s going to be something different, unknown and that’s why more excited and interesting. I’ve always been more curious of what’s far. That’s why I decided to spend first year of University studying abroad in China. It was a mind blowing experience, the most interesting and exciting year of my life. So when I came home a couple of weeks ago I didn’t really expect to see anything new, but I guess I was wrong.

The Cliffs of Møn, located on a Danish island called Møn, about 2 hour drive from Copenhagen is very different from Asia’s Metropolises, but it’s a beautiful and unique place. I lived in Denmark for half of my life but I’ve never been there before. I guess that’s not very unusual that we forget about what’s close to us before we go out to explore what’s far. So if you happen to be in Denmark, the Cliff of Møn is a place I would recommend to see.

It’s not hard to get to the island, as in Denmark there are bridges almost everywhere (the Danish Storebæltsbroen is the 3rd longest bridge in the world). Although I love big cities, but exploring beauty of nature can be quiet a unique experience as well . The contrast between blue water, black rocks at the beach and white cliffs is breathtaking. The Cliff itself is about 120 meter high and it feels huge, especially when you’re looking at it from the beach at the bottom. If you also want to experience the atmosphere of a little Danish town, than you should stop by the nearby town Stege. Overall it was a nice little getaway.

I can’t believe summer is over. I already started University, got my first books, which are probably the heaviest books I ever owned. It’s not easy to go back to reality, especially after this year. At least today is still pretty and sunny, so I’m going to try to enjoy this weather as much as I can 🙂

If you want to join me on my travels go and follow my new youtube channel byKaja 🙂

I was wearing: maxi dress: Zara . bag: Marc Jacobs

DSC_0136 DSC_0116 DSC_0144 DSC_0120 DSC_0183 DSC_0204 DSC_0217 DSC_0228 DSC_0240

23 thoughts on “MØN

1. glamobserver says:

China! Wow it has to be really fun but even so hard to stay away from home in such a big city!

Good luck!

Lovely photos 🙂

Xo, Giada
    GlamObserver

2. Eline says:

You’re looking wonderful, and so does this landscape! Discovering new places is great indeed, and you’re right about people often forgetting the places close to their home. While it can be just as beautiful!

3. What a beautiful place. Also, I love your sunglasses ❤

-mikayla

4. Lara Rose says:

Wow so gorgeous! Amazing blog you have!

1. bykaja says:

thank you! that’s so nice of you 🙂

5. katherinelou says:

Beautiful photos! I love traveling and blogging about it as well. Learning new cultures, trying local foods, it’s an amazing experience!
    How exciting must it be to be studying in China! I wish I got the opportunity to study abroad but my major didn’t have anything exciting. But anyway, welcome home!

1. bykaja says:

thank you! and yes studying abroad was one of the best experience ever 🙂

6. insoliloquy says:

Your photos are so beautiful! I love those reflective sunglasses too 🙂

— Michelle | MXP STYLE

7. Shay says:

Hi there all, here every one is sharing these knowledge, therefore it’s
    pleasant to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site all the time.

8. bnbuzz says:

Wow! You look cool! Nice pics! Love travelling too!
    -Kate (http://bnbuzz.wordpress.com)

1. bykaja says:

thank you! 🙂

9. I love the sunglasses and the scenery shots are amazing.

Eye See Euphoria . http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/rogue-eyewear-jet-set-series

10. Brigita says:

I think that the more you travel, the more you can appreciate place you actually live at. Totally my case, and seems that yours too! 🙂

Brigita

11. aldoponce says:

Hey looks a really bautiful place on that cliffs, also nice pics!
    Check http://thegarconnestyle.wordpress.com/ 🙂

12. Hey doll! Just wanted to say that you look absolutely amazing and the pics look amazing too!